Terms & Conditions
We thank you for choosing our hotel. Please find below the sales conditions related to your booking:
- We accept Visa, Master Card and Net banking.
- Payment may be made by credit / debit card or by wire transfer to our bank, 100% of the total booking cost is to be paid at the time of confirmation of your reservation. No reservation is deemed to be confirmed until such time as full payment has been received by the company, non receipt of final payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation and relevant cancellation charges will apply.
- For confirmed guaranteed reservation we advise you to book through (A) Pay now for instant reservation (B) Pay by PayU India.
- To make a booking we require your full residential address and active contact telephone number.
- Rates are quoted in INR and are exclusive of 12.40% (4%-Luxury Tax +8.40%-Service Tax) which will be collected at the hotel at the Time of Check-in Or pay in advance with quoted rates.
- Check-in time is 12:00Noon & Check-out time is 12:00Noon. Earlier check-in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- For Late Check outs till 6:00PM (owning to situation beyond control) we charge Half the price provided the guest informs us at the reception before 12:00Noon.
- Note that children aged 8 years and older are charged Rs 400/-.For children below 8 years old sharing with adults is complimentary with existing bedding.
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are requested to make sure to call us over telephone only or email us at email@example.com .Email us with full details before 48 hours of stay date requesting for change of date, which will be done subject to availability of rooms. If changes requested after 48 hours to arrival then the guest will have to cancel the existing booking and create a new one. See cancellation policy point (5).
- It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
- Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
- Kindly carry the print out of the booking confirmation mail at the time of check in.
Conditions of Stay
- The hotel reserves its right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. The same shall also be applicable in case incorrect information is provided in the reservation form.
- As per Government notification we don't check in any foreign guest without passport and valid visa and Indians without valid ID proofs(Passport copy or driving license or voter ID Or aadhar Card).
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behavior that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
- Guest should obtain the 'Tariff Card slip' from the Reception. The Tariff is for the Room only. Meals and other services are available at extra cost.
- Bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted.
- Company's lieu on Guest's Luggage and belongings: - In the case of default in payment by a Guest, the management shall have the right on Luggage and belongings.
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by online booking or Travel Agency. In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver your requested accommodation, you will be offered alternate accommodation or a full refund.
Cancellation policy for Jullundur Hotel & Restaurant
Please read - these policies are strict to keep rooms available for guests who intend to actually stay with us. All hotels in Chandigarh experience a large number of false reservations and use similar policies. We apologize but feel our policy is fair to the traveler to Chandigarh. As always contact us if you have any problems in your travels or would like to change or rearrange your reservation.
- Prior to 15 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
- 15 days to 7 days of prior to check-in date, a cancellation charge of the amount of 50% of total booking will be charged.
- Within 7 days prior to check-in date, one day retention will be charged if guest informs us through email before 12:00 noon of arrival date about room cancellation.
- In case of a no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount will be charged. Guaranteed reservation room will be held for the guest till next day 6:00 am of arrival date. After which it will be treated as no show booking.
- In case of dates change existing booking needs to be cancelled, see sales conditions point (8). Reservation of rooms on new dates will be subject to availability.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled. Jullundur Hotel & Restaurant does not accept any liability for any failure by hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Legitimate reservations: You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites (sensitive information about the Hotel/Services/rates or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- Insurance: For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you if you or your party has an accident or becomes ill) for the full period of your holiday.
- Passport and Identity proof: You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for Foreign Guests and for Indian Nationals ID proof is required for Check-in. Please carry your relevant papers with you.
- Governing law: Substantive laws of the Republic of India. All subject to Chandigarh Jurisdiction only.
The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We at Jullundur Hotel and Restaurant respect your privacy. We do not distribute your personal information to any third party. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential. We do not track or monitor any one individual's activity on the website. Jullundur Hotel & Restaurant assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Jullundur Hotel & Restaurant at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby state that I have fully read all the terms and conditions stated herein, understood the same and accept the same as binding on me when I make my room booking.
We wish you a fulfilling and pleasant stay at Jullundur Hotel, Chandigarh.
Please do not get misguided about the hotel from touts, taxi drivers.